Sunday, July 24, 2011

Emma Watson: Kisses With Harry and Ron Plus Vogue Photoshoot



Emma Watson might have been branded an ‘animal’ by both of her Harry Potter co-stars after filming kissing scenes (did she look like an aggressive kisser in the Part I?), but she hasn’t been so complementary about them.
The 21-year-old actress has likened Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe to her brothers, which made it hard for her to step into character for the kisses.
‘Rupert was the weirdest. Dan wasn’t so bad’, she told OK! Magazine while discussing the scenes.

‘I just had to remind myself, I am an actress. I am Hermione, this is a role – but it was really hard.
‘We just have so much history together. They are like my brothers.’


She added: ‘Dan and I could sort of have a laugh about it. Whereas Rupert’s a bit more quiet so I didn’t really know what he was thinking which made me a bit more nervous.’
-

There is life after Harry Potter.  Emma has also recently graced the cover of the latest issue of Vogue:


Way to go, Emma! Looking good.

Source: Popspoken
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I'm Shah from Popspoken. Thank you for quoting us in your blogpost! Stay hot & dangerous :) xx

    ReplyDelete