Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Arnold's Mistress Breaks Silence




In an interview with Hello! Magazine, Baena finally reveals the name of the 13-year-old love-child -- Joseph -- and says when he found out Arnold was his father, his reaction was, "Cool!"

During the interview, Mildred says Maria sensed "something was up" after hearing "whispers" in the household about Joseph's resemblance to Arnold.

Mildred explained, "[Maria] would say things like, 'I’m here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria."


Mildred says Maria finally asked her "point blank" -- and Mildred was so emotional, she fell down on her knees in front of her.

“She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two.”

And despite reports that Joseph had only recently found out that Arnold was his father, Mildred says it isn't true -- Joseph has known for the last year ... and has carried the secret ever since.

Mildred says Joseph is now looking forward to building a relationship with his biological father.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment