Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bits and Pieces-My Treasure Chest

A treasure chest holds priceless articles for safekeeping. The contents could be glittering bright gold, sparkling dazzling jewels,or cool creamy pearls. Maybe the chest contains other great riches, e.g. precious artifacts or irreplaceable works of art. Each has tremendous value to the owner and usually requires a great deal of security to guard against theft.

This blog is my treasure chest and is somewhat different. The articles are just as precious, just as priceless, and just as valuable to the owner. While these items do not need to be secured, they are nevertheless irreplaceable. Sweet Nothings contains my thoughts, my views, my values, my joys and my disappointments. It allows me to share ideas on subjects I hold dear and various things I find interesting.

Since I'm an avid reader and writer of romance, I'll share memories from books I've read. They hold the fiery passion of love, the stormy whirlwind of romance and the full panorama of human emotions. Tucked away within its confines are boisterous laughter, quiet tears, piercing glances and breathless moments. You'll find unforgettable characters facing life's most difficult challenges, the turmoil of their pain and emotional growth, and the sweet satisfaction of gaining the love of a lifetime. There are exotic places, far away lands, journeys to the future, and episodes from the past. Endearing characters, gripping romances, and fast paced mysteries have taken me on many magical journeys. I'll share some of these personal treasures with you.

Come along for the ride and dig down in my treasure chest. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment