Friday, May 20, 2011

Bristol Palin's Plastic Surgery

NEW YORK - MAY 6:  (NO SALE, NO ARCHIVE) In th...Image by Getty Images via @daylife

Jack Stuef, Wonkette blog reports that Bristol Palin had all the fat sucked out from underneath her face and suddenly has a new Jay Leno chin. This allowed her a chance to once again tap some food money from US Weekly, by denying the procedure was plastic surgery. The problem, she says, was that her snowbilly teeth were all screwed up and her jaw was about to rot off or something. Even better!

“Yes,” she admits, “It improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons…so my jaw and teeth could properly realign…I don’t obsess over my face”

Still, “I am absolutely thrilled with the results,” she gushes. “I look older, more mature, and don’t have as much of a chubby little baby face!”
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment